On October 17, 2018, “The winner is … Germany!” was announced in Sofia when we received the “Local Hero Award” from the European Commission of Sport. At the beginning of this year the commission captured part of our work in a film.
We are very happy to be awarded the “Local Hero”, as this recognition of our work first and foremost shows that we act in a big community showing solidarity. It also shows how big our “pink family” has become in Frankfurt and all over Germany and that Aktion Pink Deutschland/Germany has been heartily welcomed on an international level. The basis for this wonderful cooperation beyond boarders and without limits is the sincere commitment of each and everybody who engages in our cause. And there are many who contribute! For 20 years we, as an initiative, have made a huge difference for and with people affected by breast cancer, their partners, families, friends and colleagues. That our neighbouring countries enthusiastically support us in this has made us very happy.
Please join us when “I Run for Life!” will be announced for the 20ieth time. Be a supporting part of “Action for Future”, because “everything is nothing without health!” Come with your nearest and dearest to the Frankfurt Race for Survival and – hopefully in glorious sunshine – carry the motto “Create a better Life in Europe”* into the world on September 29, 2019.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Your Aktion Pink-Team
* Of course we not “only” mean Europe – we need you from all parts of the world at our Race for Survival. (https://www.aktionpink.de/botschafterinnen)
1. Link to online registration: www.aktionpink.de/frankfurt/anmeldung
2. Click on “individual registration”
3. Enter your data and click on "continue"/”weiter”.
Before you can click on continue, you can create a personal MyAktionPink account. Enter a password and your data will be saved for future races. You will receive a separate e-mail with a link, which we kindly ask you to confirm.
4. In the next step, your current shopping cart will be displayed; further participants can be registered after you have. Once you have completed registration, please set a check mark with "consent and indemnification"/”Einverständniserklärung und Haftungsfreistellung”.
5. Now click on the button on "payment"/”Kasse”.
6. Check your data – specify payment method – and register paying the fee.
7. A message will inform you that the registration has been successfully completed and that a confirmation of your registration has been sent to the e-mail address provided.
The teams are the soul of the races, because they render a strong support to all survivors and their relatives. By either "taking a Survivor in their midst" or by running for a friend or colleague, who is in hospital, or for a deceased loved one, they want to commemorate, they show all other Survivors and Race participants that they will never forget someone they are or have been connected to in love and friendship. After we were awarded the Local Hero by the European Commission for Sport, this year also foreign teams symbolize European and global solidarity for our good cause, with a focus on maintaining health, recovering and improving the life situation. We are hoping that truly great small teams (from 10 participants upwards) and big teams will join us.
As we sometimes receive questions concerning online registration for teams: Here you find the instructions "Step by step". We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Action Pink Team
Form a team with at least 10 participants.
1. Link for the online registration: www.aktionpink.de/frankfurt/anmeldung
2. Click on “team registration”/”Teamanmeldung” and then click on “create team”/”Team erstellen”
3. Read the team captain's tasks and responsibilities!
4. Type in your team’s name.
5. Choose whether it should be a “closed”/”geschlossenes” or a “public”/”offenes” team.
6. Enter your own data as team captain
7. If you only want to be team captain but do not want to actively run, please check the box "team captain only, no race participation"/”Nur TeamCaptain, keine Teilnehme am Race”.
8. If you need an invoice (for companies and institutions), please tick "I need an invoice"/”ich benötige eine Rechnung” and enter data. The field "order number/reference"/”Bestellnummer/Bezug” is for company-internal reference-numbers that should be specified on the invoice.
9. Enter the password for your team registration and click on “continue”/”weiter”. With this password you can manage your team and add participants.
10. Please check and confirm your data. Now all participants can be entered or register themselves (by the team-registration deadline at the latest).
11. Please first enter your “first name”/”Vorname”, “surname”/”Name”, T-shirt (size), “date of birth”/”Geburtsdatum” and your “route selection”/”Streckenauswahl” and then click on "save"/”speichern”. If all team members will have been entered and you do not want to register any additional participants, you can close the team registration by proceeding to “payment”/”zur Kasse”. From this step onwards, only team members can then register as direct-payers.
Please note that the successful registration for the Race for Survival is only complete after payment has been made.
To do this, click on the “consent and indemnification”/”Einverständniserklärung und Haftungsfreistellung” and click on "payment"/”zur Kasse”. Please enter all data, payment request (Sepa-Direct Debit, Paypal or Credit Card) and pay for the registration.
12. A message will inform you that the registration has been successfully completed and that a confirmation of your registration has been sent to the e-mail address provided.
13. This email contains a link, which you must confirm.
14. After the link has been confirmed, you will receive the pickup ticket for the team race package.
1. Link for online registration: www.aktionpink.de/frankfurt/anmeldung
3. Join an open team: Click on the arrow in the field on the right, then the names of all open teams will be displayed. Alternatively, enter the number of the team.
4. Click on the name of the desired team and enter your own data.
5. You have the possibility to assign a password and to log into your MyAktionPink account. To see the advantages of this, please click on the small pink "i".
Now please confirm that we may send your information to the team captain of the selected team.
"I agree that my name, email and t-shirt size will be communicated to the team captain!”
6. All data will be displayed and further participants can be registered. Should no further participant register, then please tick the box "consent and indemnation"/”Einverständniserklärung und Haftungsfreistellung”.
7. Now click on the button "payment"/”zur Kasse”.
8. Check your data – indicate payment method – and register by paying the fee.
9. A message will inform you that the registration has been successfully completed and that a confirmation of your registration has been sent to the e-mail address provided.
If you have any questions regarding the online registration, please contact email@example.com . Thank you.
I am aware that my agreement to the conditions of participation is the prerequisite for my participation in the event. I participate in the event voluntarily and am in good physical condition. I hereby accept full responsibility for any injury or accident that I may suffer during my participation in the event or during my stay at the venue. Furthermore, I waive all claims against Aktion Pink Deutschland e.V. and its associated natural persons, event sponsors and their vicarious agents/assistants as well as against all other persons acting in connection with the event to which I may be entitled as a result of my participation in the event. This includes claims for personal injury or damage suffered by me or others, irrespective of whether this is caused by the negligence of Aktion Pink Deutschland e.V. and its associated natural persons or an event sponsor, its representatives or vicarious agents/assistants. Unless their breach of duty causes damage to life, limb or health or other damage is caused by their intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty. I am aware that I may be excluded from participation in the event if I do not observe the conditions of participation. I grant Aktion Pink Deutschland e.V. and its sponsors the right to use any photographs, video recordings or other recordings of made of me during the event, free of charge.
Terms and conditions of participation/changes
Aktion Pink Deutschland e.V. reserves the right to postpone or cancel the race in case of adverse weather conditions or force majeure. Modifications of the terms and conditions of participation due to unforeseeable reasons do not change the afore mentioned validity of the terms and conditions of participation. However, Aktion Pink Deutschland e.V. will make every effort to inform participants and team captains of any possible changes before the race. It is the character of Aktion Pink Deutschland e.V. to behave in a sporting and fair manner. The club and the organisers commissioned by it reserve the right to disqualify a runner or a team if their behaviour is incompatible with this. This also applies if a runner or a team takes advantage of the race for unauthorized advertising. The event takes place in sun and rain. The event will only be cancelled under extreme circumstances. The registration fee will then not be refunded, but used as a donation.
Data acquisition, data processing and the use of personal data
I agree that my personal data given in the context of the race may be collected, permanently stored electronically, processed and passed on by Aktion Pink Deutschland e.V.-Race for Survival in order to carry out the Aktion Pink Deutschland e.V.-Race for Survival and to inform about future events. This consent I can revoke at any time with future effect.The German version of this text is legally binding.